We’re Reloadly. We provide payment APIs for airtime, digital gift cards and digital goods and services built for developers to experiment at scale. Our mission is to fuel mobile payments around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of mobile payments via APIs for our B2B users across the globe, for any use case. We’re a tech startup company at heart, while competing within a multi-billion industry we aim to remain agile and scrappy along our journey with our day one approach.
There are a few things we look for across all hires at Reloadly, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, transparency, embrace feedback, and act like owners. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about the future of payment APIs, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
About The Role
- Responsible for the management of the agendas.
- The management of booking flights and accommodation, events
- Management of expense reports and monitoring along with the Finance team.
- Administrative secretarial work
- Organisation of events (seminars, meetings, team workshops…) for the VPs that you will support
- Management of presence in the Office
Office Management Barcelona HQ Office
- Supplies: Management of supplies for the office (stationary, catering, equipment, and other services) directly dealing with suppliers and follow-up of the general services budget.
- Delivering best in class employee, candidate, supplier, and customer experience whether is in person, by phone or virtually.
- Reception: works in reception to welcome guests when required.
- Other: General office administration
- 4 years of experience in an Office Manager, Recruiter, HR Coordinator, Executive Assistant position or similar
- Experience in a multinational environment would be valuable
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Other languages would be valuable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys being in a people-facing position. Prove experience delivering great customer experience.
- Great attention to detail and ability to manage diverse set of responsibilities
- Hybrid framework
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Private health and dental insurance
- Fresh fruit in the office along with other supplies like coffee, tea
- Regular fun team events
- An easy-going and super-friendly working environment in a start-up that is growing rapidly, where you will be shaping the company together with us
- Exciting tasks with the option to learn and grow and take over much more responsibilities as fits your skill-set and personal goals
- A job in one of the most creative and exciting growing industries: fintech, API
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.