Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx' proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.
Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.
During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020 and 2021.
If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona (or in remote)!
This exciting opportunity will focus on lead the Supply BD team. Your responsibilities will include:
What YOU Will Do
- Lead the Supply BD team to Grow Tappx revenue with new publishers.
- Define and improve rules for lead generation and qualifying target clients.
- Assist and support BDs/Team Leader.
- Collaborate with the Team Leaders in the final interview of the hiring processes.
- Ensure correct onboarding and training of new hires by TL.
- Define onboarding procedures and create onboarding materials in collaboration with the Team Leaders.
- Define best practices for building strong relationships with publishers.
- Assist the AM team in problematic or strategic cases and the BD team in difficult negotiations and contracts.
- Create collaboration procedures between AMs and BDs.
- Set up new strategies coordinated with the Demand and Performance team.
- Represent Tappx within the Publisher community.
- Initiate team building activities and work together with PEOPLE on “defining” the team.
- Build a BD Supply Team that generates constant, predictable revenues.
- Research the market for strategic partnership opportunities.
- Analyze Tappx’s global performance to detect tendencies and translate them into sales strategies.
- Define go-to-market strategy for new initiatives (MW/DK/CTV).
- Gather feedback from Team Leaders (AMs and BDs) and own publishers on possible improvements and translate them into business strategies or development of new features.
- Improve :Tappx´s market position within the programmatic advertising field.
You Will Become Part Of The Tappx Team
- With an indefinite contract from the first day.
- With very competitive conditions.
- With a mentor to help you in your onboarding.
And With a Lot Of Benefits And Perks As
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
- Remote and office work in a hybrid model.
- Fresh Fruit and cereal bars in the office.
- Free english and spanish classes.
- Ping-pong, foosball and other games for your relax in the office.
- Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
- Regular team building events.
- Positive impact in Tappx CSR.
- Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
- You'll work in one of the top fastest growing startups in Europe.
- Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!
- 5+ years experience in the programmatic advertising industry.
- 5+ years of sales experience to direct clients.
- 3 - 4 years experience in middle management positions.
- Experience working with direct publishers (webs or apps)
- Demonstrate data analysis capability.
- Advanced Knowledge of industry KPIs.
- Consultative Sales techniques.
- Knowledge and/or experience in leadership and communication.
- Proficiency in English language.