Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx' proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020 and 2021.If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona (or in remote)!This exciting opportunity will focus on growing business in our Performance department.
What YOU Will Do
As a Key Strategic Partnerships your main responsibilities will include:
- Client service and account management. Point of contact between Advertisers and Tappx, giving support, helping them with budget and strategies recommendation, optimizations and feedbacks, communicate and build trust with the partners.
- Business driven. Help and care about Tappx sustainable growth, upselling, cross-selling. Bringing, increasing and maintaining new business.
- Analytic skills. Support advertisers with KPI optimizations, meet their business goals, data analysis and performance results.
- Work closely with tech team for troubleshooting, integrations and implementation.
- Digital saviour. Be aware of industries updates and developments, bring new ideas, suggestions and solutions.
- Business development. Create a pipeline of prospects. You are the owner of your own BD funnel, identify new opportunities and people of interest. Onboard new advertisers to work on CPI, CPA and CPM.
- Ads operations. Manage the work flow of a campaign set-up, from uploading creatives, to trackers implementations and campaigns integrations on different DSP’s and platforms.
- Understand the needs of our advertisers and keep a close communication on their preferred channel .
- Negotiate better campaign conditions such as KPI’s, payouts, budgets and creatives .
- Upsell and cross-sell – Negotiate new opportunities with the existing clients, opening new platforms, buying models, geos and new apps.
- Set up campaigns of direct advertisers on our media buying platforms and DSPs, analyse data of active campaigns and take decisions to better optimize them and deliver better results for the advertisers.
- Look out for new business opportunities with former portfolio of clients, Linkedin and external contacts, updating Tappx sales pipe.
- Look out for your colleagues to give support on their needs across their portfolio of advertises and suppliers.
- Help increase the business on our DSP buying media through programmatic.
You Will Become Part Of The Tappx Team
- With an indefinite contract from the first day.
- With very competitive conditions.
- With a mentor to help you in your onboarding.
- And an interesting internal development plan.
And With a Lot Of Benefits And Perks As
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
- Remote and office work in a hybrid model.
- Fresh Fruit and cereal bars in the office.
- Free english and spanish classes.
- Ping-pong, foosball and other games for your relax in the office.
- Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
- Regular team building events.
- Positive impact in Tappx CSR.
- Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
- You'll work in one of the top fastest growing startups in Europe.
- Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!
- 1+ years experience working for an app developer, advertiser or adtech related company.
- Results driven, proactive and most of all you have a can-do attitude..
- Experience doing media buys with performance-based goals and/or arbitrage.
- Experience with data analysis tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc)…
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Excel.
- Flexible and dynamic attitude to deal with different kinds of stakeholders and verticals.
- Eager to increase our clients’ numbers and our business profitability.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Aware of the market trends, flows, types of traffic.