HIRING CONTENT MARKETER
🤔 Short Description: Content Creation, responsibilities across the whole marketing department, drive marketing initiatives through innovative strategies
🏌️♂️ Three Core Skills: (i) creativity - you can think outside the box (ii) keen on copywriting, and/or writing in general (iii) sense of urgency and ability to multitask
😎 One Requirement: be ‘cool’
🗣 Language Requirements: native Spanish + fluent English
📌 Location: Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
And what makes Payflow unique?
The 21st century is the start of the on-demand revolution. Booking an Uber takes 2 seconds from your phone. Ordering a Glovo takes 5 seconds. Starting your favorite series takes an instant on your TV. And now, accessing your salary can be the same.
Payflow’s mission is simple - we aim to bring financial wellbeing to everybody through financial education and access to fair and socially responsible financial products - offering employees the revolutionary social benefit that allows them to access their earned wages instantly, rather than waiting until payday.
Ok, but what is CONTENT MARKETER about?
Our Content Marketer Intern will be part of an international team (more than 6 nationalities). Making things happen across the Marketing department. You will be mentored by our two founders (ex-BCG and ex-Bain) and a seasoned Head of BD with experience leading startups to scale-up phase and managing Fortune 500 tech sales.
More specifically, some of the key tasks are:
- Creating content for social media channels. We post content every day on Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter to increase our brand awareness.
- Managing webinars, interviews, and corporate videos with Human Resources professionals to create content and add value for our clients and customers.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Canvas, photoshop, and illustrator. Analyzing our social media strategy through different tools to help improve both content and overall strategy.
In short, Content Marketer is a broad role encompassing creating high-quality content for our social media channels. Organizing and managing events such as webinars, interviews, and corporate videos. Being able to share a friendly, yet professional brand through your writing skills. We are a start-up, so be prepared to get your hands dirty! We want to hire someone who is keen on joining us full-time for 6 months, with the opportunity to stay after on the company
What do we offer?
- Internship contract with the possibility to stay in the company after
- The opportunity to join as one of the first twenty employees where there’s plenty of room for personal and professional development.
- Participate in the hypergrowth of the next big Rocket Internet venture.
- Extremely flexible working environment (no fixed office hours, remote work, etc.)
- The opportunity to collaborate building Payflow's brand and express your personality.
- If you are ambitious and like winning, there is no better place to be
- A young and ambitious team that knows when to work but also when to have fun (company events, weekly lunches, beers😀🍻, etc.)
Sounds cool! What are we looking for?
More than everything else, we are looking for someone excited to join us in reaching our challenging objective. We are working hard to reach our goals, and we expect you to do the same!
In details, here the key skills we would love to hear from you:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Public relations, Communications, Publicity, Design… or close to finishing your degree
- Keen on writing copy and/or writing overall.
- Enjoys reading publishers/media and/or is familiar with podcasts
- Familiarity or experience with Canva, Photoshop, or any other design software
- Interest in social media & communication channels overall
- Ability to learn quickly and familiar with marketing metrics and latest trends.
- You are data driven, self-motivated and understand the importance of owning the work you do and its quality
- Experience leading social media channels, it can be at a personal level or a personal project
- Willingness to take our product to the next level! 🔥
Any other tips for the interview?
The process we use is the following:
1st Interview with Júlia (HR)
2nd Activity related to Marketing
3rd Interview with Fede (Marketing Lead)
4th Interview with Benoit (Co-Founder)
Want some tips for your interview? We like Winning! 🚀 And we want you to be the same!
Sounds weird? Here the whys:
Flourish: Grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way
Liaise: Cooperate on a matter of mutual concern
Own: Take or acknowledge full responsibility for (something)
Win hard, play hard!: Prospere at what you do whilst still having a great time!
We are building a company based on these values, and we want you to know them in advance!
Contract type: Full-time internship contract in Spain
Start date: as soon as possible! (if you want a date, it would be yesterday!)