WHO WE ARE:
Genially was founded in Spain in 2015, with the goal of revolutionizing the world of communication. We develop a SaaS platform that allows users to create content and digital experiences in a fast and simple way.
Our main objective is to help our users improve the way that they communicate, present, distribute and teach. With OVER 15 MILLION USERS IN 190 COUNTRIES, we can say that we are on the right track! In fact, we received the Wayra award for "Most scalable start-up" at EnlightED 2020.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At Genially, you’ll be part of an agile, dynamic and international team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment, where every day is different and where every opinion counts. We are results-oriented, and as such we value effectiveness and the desire to share and grow together to reach common goals.
As Genially employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology. We enjoy what we do, we believe in our product, and we love our culture of trust. Genially is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the content creation space!
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a Customer Development Manager to support our clients from the Education K-12 sector in francophone markets.
If you are proactive, have a passion for helping clients use products to their full potential, and are looking to work in an exciting startup environment, we want to hear from you!
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience working in relevant roles in the Education K-12 sector.
- Ability to relate genuinely to our users’ needs and provide support using optimal problem-solving methodologies
- Experience onboarding and managing customers with ongoing needs and requests from multiple sources
- You embrace and enjoy big challenges and experimenting with new ideas in an innovative startup environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the “Genially spirit”: This means being a team-player, proactive, and results-oriented
- Previous experience using tools such as Pipedrive, Freshworks, Airtable and Cloudtalk will be valued
- Comfortable working remotely across different time zones
- Native French speaker. Advanced Spanish.
- 100% Remote position. Candidates must be based in Spain
- Accompanying Genially’s HTC clients throughout the post-sales lifecycle to ensure the full adoption of the product
- Provide value for users in order to retain and grow the account, effectively increasing its LTV
- Establish and develop close relationships with users and clients, acting as their trusted advisor
- Achieve the set objectives of new HTC, renewals, upsells, NPS, and LTV.
- Actively contribute to maintaining customer satisfaction by identifying opportunities and executing targeted actions
- Identify opportunities to increase growth and margin within existing accounts
- Frequent and direct interaction with users and clients to solve their problems and guide them in every step of their customer journey
- Communicate system updates and releases, promoting user adoption
- Conduct product training and demos to ensure users complete the established journey
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to achieve objectives
- Maintaining the CRM up to date and running status reports.
- Identify possible pain-points and suggest solutions and improvements.
- Stay up to date with market and sector needs, adapting the product and service to changing expectation
- Full-time and permanent contract (40 hours/week)
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- Flexible schedule
- 100% Remote, based in Spain (unless otherwise stated)
- 23 days of PTO + your Birthday!
- Yearly education budget
- Reduced schedule during July, August and last week of the year.
- Access to discounted private health insurance.
- Yoga classes, to balance work with health and wellness! (virtual)
- English classes (virtual)
- International and multicultural work environment