RITMO is looking for a Frontend Developer with ReactJs Skilled knowledge to join our development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using ReactJs concepts and workflows such as Redux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
📌 What your day-to-day will look like:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Good Design eye to follow style guidelines and implement them in new content pages
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
💡 You will thrive if you have:
-+3 years as a Frontend developer
- +2 years working with ReactJs
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Server Rendering Framework (NEXTJs) is a plus.
- Google Analytics Tracking Experience is a Plus.
- A good Visual Design level is a strong plus.
- Experience working with High-Level Visual Design Software is a strong plus (Sketch, Adobe XD, etc)
🎯 Culture fit
Friendly. Humble. Transparent. Talented. Creative. Ambitious. Independent. Problem solver attitude. Open to feedback. Adaptable.
🚀 Why Ritmo?
- Work from home - We have a remote-first policy. We’ll be meeting in Madrid / Barcelona from time to time. If you don't like working from home we will find a place to work for you.
- Competitive salary - We will offer you a competitive salary based on skills, experience, and track record.
- Flexible working hours - To manage your time and responsibilities.
- Unlimited Holidays - We care a lot about work-life balance.
- Wellbeing Budget - To keep body and mind always in shape.
- Grow your career - we help you to never stop learning with funding for courses and programmes you are interested in learning.
- Cool Teammates - All Ritmo colleagues are always willing to help and learn from each other. Although we don't see each other every day, we strive to create a team culture with team meetings and face-to-face events to strengthen relationships.
Growth attitude 🐱🏍
We are looking for non-conformist people who are always willing to give a little more of themselves and never stop learning.
Someone who is always willing to try new things and doesn't mind getting their hands dirty.
We foster a culture based on transparency and constructive feedback that allows us to continue growing as individuals and as a team every day.
Intellectual Humility 🧐
We want people with character at our side, who are not afraid to express their points and add their ideas, always being respectful of other colleagues and accepting constructive feedback.