We are looking for a Head of Enterprise Sales who will be responsible for all go-to-market activities for the company. The business is growing strongly in the last year and now requires an experienced executive to spearhead the next period of evolution. Reporting to the CEO, this role will be a key member of the leadership team.
You will take a proactive approach to building the sales team, attracting, developing and empowering sales talent, and will have experience and capability to drive forward a modern GTM with large medical and pharmaceutical companies.
What you will do
- Lead the development of a multi-year strategy to win the market through commercial leadership
- Execute an ambitious GTM plan to win
- Partner with marketing, product, engineering and data colleagues to execute the strategy
- Proactively generate leads and build relationships; finding new sales avenues
- Manage and maintain a robust pipeline and sales funnel
- Manage a full life-cycle sales process, including: prospecting, lead development, presentation, negotiation, and closing
- Represent IDOVEN - its product offering and value proposition - with C-level customers and prospects
- Become a subject matter expert in IDOVEN’s AI capabilities and clearly communicate IDOVEN’s value proposition and capabilities to healthcare leaders across the EU
What you need to succeed
- Experience of working in a high growth B2B software / healthcare tech company
- Expert in outbound networking, interpersonal communications, relationship development and complex consultative solution selling
- Adept in navigating the decision-making structure within large healthcare entities
- Fluent in promoting the sales of ROI-based products and services
- A passionate advocate for healthcare technology and value-based care principles
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and intrinsically motivated by the greatest challenges
- Highly collaborative and comfortable operating in rapidly evolving environments
- Low ego leader who can influence through smart, thoughtful communication and execution
- Innovative, risk taker who loves new technologies
- Clear and demonstrable track record of continued success over time
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in Europe.
🔆 Flexible working hours.
🔝 Remote friendly.
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday and your children's birthday.
🍒 Fresh fruit every week.
📚 Free books rental.
🙋 Training Budget.
❄️ Change of work schedule to work in the afternoon on ski powder days or after an epic snowfall.
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
😎 Regular team building events and offsites
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month.
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world. Apply now!