About the job
Reloadly is a tech startup removing the complexities in mobile airtime and digital gifting.
We are searching for a full time Bookkeeper to add to our team located in Barcelona. This position will report directly into the Finance Manager and will be assisting directly with AP as well as other general accounting related functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling Bank Accounts and credit cards of the company.
- Accounts Payable Reconciliation.
- Accounts Receivable Reconciliation.
- Obtaining, verifying and entering invoices into the system on a weekly basis.
- Cash balance reports.
- Provide support to Consolidate Financial Statements on a Monthly Basis.
- Guarantee accuracy in the Financial Statements.
- Monitor expenditures.
- Manage periodical reporting.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using filing and cloud storage systems.
- Working with accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, processing payroll, and other expenses.
- Contact and constantly update to our Miami and Spanish CPAs.
- General Bookkeeping Functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in related fields, such as an accountant/Bookkeeper.
- Proficiency accounting systems, Quickbooks is a plus.
- Familiarity with United States Bookkeeping is a plus.
- Good English communication skills (Written and verbal)
What you'll need to succeed:
You will be an experienced Bookkeeper or looking for your next opportunity in a stable organization. Previous experience with an accounting system such as Quickbooks and A3 would be highly beneficial. Good English communication skills both written and verbal are required for this role. You will be a team player, looking for a hands-on role within a close-knit team.