Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting social data analytics tech company and take your career to the next level! Are you the one ready to push our vision of empowering a more responsive society through making people’s needs measurable and actionable at scale? Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Based on natural language processing (NPL) and machine learning, Citibeats organizes unstructured data. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
We are applying Citibeats to impact in areas related to sustainable development, financial inclusion, natural disaster response, social policy and hate speech policy–and we’re just scratching the surface. We are building an ethical AI! Over the next three years, our goal is to influence $2 billion in budgets for efforts that have not previously taken the voice of citizens into account. By giving a face–and a voice–to the numbers, we aim to bring humanity back into decision-making–a factor which has been overlooked for far too long.
We are looking for a visionary Software Key Account Manager (KAM) to help push Citibeats into Multilateral Organizations such as the World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, WHO… You’ll combine consultative sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota and social impact understanding. You’re a highly motivated self- starter who is experienced in developing and executing strategic account plans and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
You are tech-savvy, consultative seller who works diligently to understand clients’ needs and deliver impactful solutions. You’re a creative thinker and problem solver who works collaboratively with product, engineering and marketing teams to develop these solutions.
Your day to day:
● Build strong client relationships within your key accounts and identify new opportunities across the organization.
● Develop and maintain account plans for your key accounts.
● Understand customer needs and requirements.
● Work with pre sales managers designing the best proposals to our customers.
● Manage the complete sales process from proposal through contract signing.
● Keep up to date on AI trends and Citibeats’ leadership role in ethical AI.
● Update CRM and forecasts continually.
● You have 5+ years of direct software sales experience ideally to Multilateral Organizations.
● You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value.
● You have a demonstrated and consistent track record of sales performance and knowledge.
● You are comfortable with an enterprise sales model.
● Ability to write enterprise software proposals.
● Experience and credibility performing consultative sales to social impact project managers.
● Accurately forecast on a weekly basis
● We seek high intellect, flexibility and the capacity to multitask and create something better
● You are highly skilled in qualifying opportunities and closing deals
Your qualifications: The minimal requirements are:
● Bachelor’s degree or similar work experience
● Fluent level of Spanish and English
● Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the game
● Put your ideas into action, as part of a meaningful project
● Friendly atmosphere and a great international team
● Our offices are located at 22@ district, and 5 min away from the beach!
● Possibility to work from home
● Chance to become an expert in a new technological field
Citibeats is currently working with organizations like the IDB, UNDP, WHO, UN, UNESCO, the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin, Tokio Marine and international partners like NTT Date, Accenture and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution. Citibeats has received prestigious recognition including the United Nations World Summit Awards, COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for governments, and NTT Data’s Open Innovation Contest in Japan and we were, most recently, a finalist in AI for Good Innovation Factory’s Grand Finale.