Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona we are a disruptive Legal-Tech startup specialized in personal data protection compliance.
Awarded as the best data protection platform in 2018, we are leading the Privacy Data Management market in Spain and going international in markets as Germany and UK.
Our mission is clear: Simplifying Personal Data Protection with Automation.
With our intuitive and visual solution, companies can manage the GDPR compliance regulations without complications, reducing time and being able to manage large volumes of data.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help companies to comply with the regulations.
Compliance is a must for all companies, so we want everybody to win. Helping our clients to manage efficiently and easier their need on Data Protection.
Young, international, talented and friendly team, used to work hard in a fast paced and vibrant way. At Pridatect, you’ll find a highly-motivated group where all opinions and ideas are welcome. We enjoy a great atmosphere and the communication between teams is key for all of us.
What we are looking for:
We need a person with legal background who understands global privacy laws, specifically GDPR- We are looking for a motivated professional to join our international team.
● Manage global privacy data protection and security compliance
● Analyze, maintain and update existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current laws and regulations
● Monitor new or changing privacy laws and oversees compliance implementation planning
● Responsible for tracking and compliance with all applicable global privacy laws
● Contribute to the development and implementation of new features on our platform
● Work autonomously and independently in furtherance of the legal function
● Take full responsibility for ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction
● Comprehend and communicate complex concepts
● Law degree
● German native speaker
● Expertise and experience sufficient to satisfy DPO requirements under GDPR
● Ability to thrive in a startup environment—you move quickly, think strategically and you are a master of tactical execution.
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills
● Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
● Other languages are a big plus: English, Spanish, etc.
What we offer in exchange?
● Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
● A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
● Friday reduced working time (and the same during August)
● A sunny office based in the center of Barcelona