About the Role
For this internship assignment we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about communication & marketing and enjoys working in a dynamic environment. Moreover, our colleague has to be detail-oriented and comfortable with multi-tasking and travelling. Hence, this is a fantastic opportunity for the proactive, highly motivated and career driven individual.
- Designing and implementing a communications strategy for our scale up across Europe and the US;
- Designing and executing communication campaigns to support the business and marketing team efforts, events and demos;
- Building a strong online presence across online channels including a well-developed social marketing and SEO positioning;
- Monitoring market trends to suggest new online media opportunities that may benefit the company;
- Producing reports based on analytics tools and preparing presentations,
- Attending events, exhibitions and forums in Europe and the US.
- Intermediate editing knowledge and organising photographs and videos;
- Proficiency in WordPress (CSS, HTML & PHP, responsive);
- Native or fluent English language skills (other languages are highly welcome);
- Proficiency in social media platforms such as: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- MS Office PowerPoint & Prezi;
- Google Analytics, HootSuite;
- Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
If you may want to make a lasting impact in many industries and work on something you love, please do not hesitate to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Please apply directly with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.