What they do at Abiquo
Abiquo’s Cloud Management Platform helps companies around the Globe providing the greatest hybrid cloud computing platform: visualization, management, automation, billing, cloud bursting and right scale workloads across any cloud. Want to be part of it?
What you will do
- You will be part of the platform team, responsible for maintaining company services as a whole and provide customer support according to their standards and SLAs.
- L2 and L3 cloud support to both internal and external customers.
- Debug customer issues in Linux distributed systems involving: virtualization, private and public cloud providers, systems, networking, software.
- Build complex distributed architectures, both for internal projects and systems and for customers.
- Maintain internal systems and services, including their own data centers or public cloud resources, with devops principles.
- Working with other engineers to build performant systems that take into account testing, automation, CI pipelines and deployment to multiple targets.
- Night and weekend on-call shifts will be required (paid; less than 1 per month).
What you need
- English is a must
- Advanced Linux, networking and systems knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Private Virtualization technologies (VMWare, KVM): ESXi, VSphere, Networking, Virtualization, Storage, Automation, Provisioning.
- Advanced knowledge of Public Cloud Virtualization technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), also delivering knowledge of their related stack of services.
- Being able to build and maintain multiple custom solutions and infrastructure via Devops tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Being able to build and maintain multiple Pipelines with Jenkins and AWX.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, Golang desirable).
Nice to have
- SDN knowledge (NSX-V, NSX-T or Openstack Neutron).
- Storage technologies (NFS, iSCSI, NAS vendors).
- Backup and DR technologies (Veeam, Rubrik, Zerto)
- SQL databases.
- CI/CD tools, FPM, RPM packaging.
- Containers and Kubernetes knowledge.
What they offer
- Opportunity to learn and work in the latest trends in the IT industry.
- Flexible schedules for real!
- Private health insurance covered by the company.
- A salary package in line with your experience (salary + company performance bonus).
- A sunny office based in the center of Barcelona. Remote work is temporarily allowed because of CoViD; remote opportunities will be available afterwards.