Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx' proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.
Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.
During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020 and 2021.
If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona (or in remote!)
This exciting opportunity will focus on nurturing our Performance department pipeline of leads, onboard new potential app developers and media sources and help them scale up.
What YOU will do:
• Create a pipeline of prospects. You are the owner of your own BD funnel.
• Research, contact and onboard new partners looking to grow on a performance basis (CPC, CPI, CPA).
• Analyse data that helps you identify new opportunities, take decisions and optimise results.
• Work closely with the technical and marketing team to be on
• Occasional national and international travel (client meetings, trade fairs, developer events).
What YOU are:
• Experienced at working at or dealing with app developers, digital advertisers or adtech related companies.
• Results driven, proactive and organized.
• Demonstrate a consultative approach in order to understand client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions.
• Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
• Proactive, can-do and hands-on attitude.
• Have strong analytical skills and feel comfortable using Excel.
• You feel comfortable using metrics.
You will become part of the Tappx Team:
• With an indefinite contract from the first day.
• With very competitive conditions.
• With a mentor to help you in your onboarding.
And with a lot of benefits and perks as:
• Private health insurance scheme.
• Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
• Remote and office work in a hybrid model.
• Free fruit and cereals in the office.
• Free english and spanish classes.
• Ping-pong, table football and other games for your relax in the office.
• Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
• Regular team building events.
• Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
• Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
• You'll work in one of the top fastest growing startups in Europe.
• Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!