What we do at Abiquo
Abiquo’s Cloud Management Platform helps companies around the Globe providing the greatest hybrid cloud computing platform: visualization, management, automation, billing, cloud bursting and right scale workloads across any cloud. Want to be part of it?
What you will do
- You will be part of the platform team, responsible for maintaining company services as a whole and also provide customer support according to our standards and SLAs.
- L2 cloud support to both internal and external customers.
- Debug customer issues in Linux distributed systems involving: virtualization, private and public cloud providers, systems, networking, software.
- Maintain internal systems and services, including our own data centers.
- Working with other engineers to build performant systems that take into account testing, automation, CI pipelines and deployment to multiple targets.
- Help on daily product tasks (prepare environments, attend design meetings, gather customer feedback).
- Night and weekend on-call shifts will be required (paid; less than 1 per month).
What you need
- English is a must.
- Linux administration skills.
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Basic scripting experience.
Nice to have
Of course, we don’t expect you to know all of them, but some:
- Networking skills: switching, firewalls and routing (Cisco and Fortinet).
- Storage technologies (NFS, iSCSI, cabinets).
- Private clouds: VMWare and KVM.
- Public clouds: Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform.
- Basic git knowledge.
- SQL databases.
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, RPM packaging.
- Scripting languages (bash, python, ruby).
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn and work in the latest trends in the IT industry.
- Flexible schedules for real!
- Private health insurance covered by the company.
- A salary package in line with your experience (salary + company performance bonus).
- A sunny office based in the center of Barcelona. Remote work is temporarily allowed because of CoViD; remote opportunities will be available afterwards.
If it sounds like you, just apply! :-) We'll get in touch with you for an interview.