You’ll combine customer and tech understanding, business and social impact, to realize our vision of empowering a more responsive society through making people’s needs measurable and actionable at scale.
You’ll be bringing state of the art technologies in machine-learning and NLP into application with some of the world’s leading impactful organizations, such as UN agencies, the Inter-American Development Bank, Telefonica or NTT Data. If you’re motivated to see the impact of your work applied by some of the world’s leading organizations battling the health and social impacts of coronavirus, helping inform the distribution of funding in developing countries, or investing in new infrastructure according to citizens’ needs, this role could be for you.
- Work on product vision and strategy, own key workstreams, and work it through with other teams all the way into new features
- Understand customer needs in depth, build close relationships with key customers and partners
- Play a hands-on role in collaboration with Tech and Data Science teams in MVP development and innovation projects, learn and iterate, productize for scale.
- Identify market opportunities, and drive it through into use cases with Marketing and Sales teams
- Inspire customer-centricity and product-culture throughout the company
- You’ll be working closely with the Chief Product Officer, another Product Manager and UX/UI Designer, as well as collaborating with colleagues in Data Science, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
For this role, we care more about what you can do, than qualifications - if you see a fit, we look forward to hearing from you.
Flexible. We imagine Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees coming from a range of technical, business or social science disciplines.
Flexible. We imagine 3 years experience with product as a baseline.
Fluent level of Spanish and English.
- Balance of business, tech and UX mindsets
- Thinker and doer - you are strategic and analytical, and also a creator of practical value
- Strong written communicator, for both technical and business audiences (customer needs, use cases)
- Collaborator and connective thinker - you will be the bridge between internal teams, varied initiatives, and customers and partners
- Proactive and decisive attitude that ‘make things happen’.
The following areas are skills that you will be developing while in the role - so it’s great if you already have some of them, or if you’re motivated to develop them:
- Experience with a product that is B2B, data analytics, SaaS- Experience productizing AI, machine-learning, NLP
- Experience with Series A (or similar) stage companies- Experience combining business and social impact
- Top level customer interview skills
- Product marketing aptitude
Full-time position based in Barcelona.
6 months trial period + permanent contract.
In order to apply, please send your CV and 1-2 paragraph description of which upcoming global challenge use case in 2021 you think Citibeats would be valuable for solving, to email@example.com, with the title ‘Product Manager application’. We look forward to hearing from you!