IDOVEN is a health tech startup seeking to prevent cardiac disease through AI. With their breakthrough AI-based electrocardiogram analysis platform, they work with physicians and healthcare leaders to enable early detection and diagnosis at scale.This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of the best investors in the industry, the European Innovation Council (EIC) and Horizon 2020 European Commission, you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives. Their technology is recognised with the European Seal of Excellence, supported by EIT Health (network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU) and received the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine. In 2021, they were awarded in South Summit as Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup. They are one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
They're looking for a versatile Product Manager to join their Remote Patient Monitoring team and collaborate with their client and product team, cardiologists and external collaborators (academic researchers / medical device and pharmaceutical companies) to deliver their Remote Patient Monitoring solutions. Your focus will be on defining the scopes of their cooperation projects and creating solutions and partnerships to set up their patient monitoring projects worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- Product strategy: Responsible for leading their product direction, strategy and vision for their remote monitoring solution, delivering devices to patient homes and analysing the results to their AI-based cloud solution.
- Patient/User experience: Design the end-to-end user experience, including enrolment, consent, device logistics/operations, reporting, escalations to healthcare providers and billing.
- Client management: Work with Sales team to ensure seamless execution and delivery of projects, managing multiple projects in parallel, collecting satisfaction surveys and reporting on key milestones/deliverables to the client.
- Voice of the patient/user: Act as the voice of the patient, representing their patients in day-to-day decisions made at the engineering and delivery levels. Seek user feedback to uncover new needs, gain deeper insights into new requests, and solicit feedback on recently released enhancements.
- Device operations: Working with the regulatory team, identify the most appropriate devices to be used by client and geography depending on use case. Oversee the logistics of devices, including working with distributors and logistics platforms to ensure delivery/return of devices.
- Pricing: Working with the Finance team, prepare and evaluate pricing proposals by client and geography.
- Metrics: Own the delivery of OKRs, define KPIs, identify opportunities based on data, and build a plan to execute off findings.
- Product roadmap prioritization: Collaborate with customers and team members to define product requirements, ensure alignment with technical teams and create smooth post-release communications and product launches. Maintain a prioritized product roadmap for IDOVEN's RPM solution with clear product requirements and business justification for each element. Ensure engineering is aligned on what is being built.
- 4-7 years of relevant product and/or process management experience. Logistics and telehealth experience is an advantage.
- Deep technical knowledge and methodical approach to setting up solutions
- Experience with building production level multinational pipelines
- Full fluency in English and Spanish is required
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate complex scientific solutions to a general audience
- International and entrepreneurial mindset and ability to cooperate with diverse cultures and nationalities
- Preferred: Prior healthcare experience and/or certification is desired
- Preferred: Experience with kit booking or the logistics in healthcare or similar area is valued
- A plus: Previous experience in signal processing and ECG signals is a plus
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in Europe.
🔆 Flexible working hours.
🔝 Remote friendly.
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday and your children's birthday.
🙋 Training Budget.
❄️ Change of work schedule to work in the afternoon on ski powder days or after an epic snowfall.
🍻 Friday happy hours after their weekly team meetings.
😎 Regular team building events and offsites
🙀 Bank holidays swap inside the same month. And much more! At IDOVEN, they believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org