About the job
Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx' proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.
Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.
During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020 and 2021.
If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona (or in remote)!
This exciting opportunity will focus on growing business with app publishers and app developers in our Supply (SSP) department.
Your responsibilities will include:
What YOU will do:
Publisher Optimization and Relationship building
- Manage a portfolio of publishers.
- Analyze daily data to detect possible optimizations according to the Tappx KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding of Tappx´s KPIs and performance drivers.
- Build strong relationships with publishers: Demonstrate a consultative approach, understanding their business goals and finding ways to help them reach those goals with Tappx.
- Troubleshoot incidences.
- Log all important actions in the CRM (Hubspot).
Cross-selling and Upselling
- Define a revenue growth strategy for each publisher.
- Upselling current activity.
- Adding new product (apps, webs, formats, Geos).
- Communicate and assist publishers in implementing these strategies.
- Represent Tappx within Publisher community.
- Gather feedback from the publishers on possible improvements or new features and transmit them to your Team Leader .
- Demonstrate curiosity to learn and keep yourself updated, in order to become an expert in your field.
- 2+ years experience in the programmatic advertising industry.
- Experience working with direct publishers.
- Data analysis capability, analytical mindset.
- Advanced use of Excel.
- Consultative Sales techniques.
- Knowledge of industry KPIs.
You will become part of the Tappx Team:
- With an indefinite contract from the first day.
- With very competitive conditions.
- With a mentor to help you in your onboarding.
And with a lot of benefits and perks as:
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
- Remote and office work in a hybrid model.
- Fresh Fruit and cereal bars in the office.
- Free english and spanish classes.
- Ping-pong, foosball and other games for your relax in the office.
- Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
- Regular team building events.
- Positive impact in Tappx CSR.
- Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
- You'll work in one of the top fastest growing startups in Europe.
- Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!