Kenmei Technologies is a Spanish company based in Valencia founded by telecoms and software experts, focused on providing data intelligence with machine-based decisioning, automating network operations and customer assurance, to help operators to deal with the incoming increase of network complexity.
What would you be doing?
Based within Kenmei Services Delivery Organization, an experienced globally exposed organization, you will be working on at the cutting edge of technology (4G, 5G, BigData, ML/AI, Network E2E operations) and will be involved with projects in diverse global locations.
In this role, you will be part of an experienced network optimization team in charge of providing optimization activities in a multi-vendor and multi-technology environment for one of our main customers.
What do you need for that?
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering.
- > 3 years of relevant experience in Telco Industry with experience in service delivery and consultative activities towards Network RF Optimization scope.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Business Intelligence analytics knowledge (Tableau or similar).
- Mobile Networks Parameterization.
- Experience with network mobile KPIs follow-up and monitoring.
- Experience with OSS network managing from different vendors, preferent HUA, ERI, ZTE, NOK.
- Experience with test instrumentation: Drive test and meters analysis.
- Experience in call traces will be an asset.
- Good communication in English, both written and spoken.
- Based in Spain
Benefits of working at Kenmei
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours and short working days on Fridays and during summertime
- Udemy Business license & 2hours/sprint for traininig&learning
- Cutting edge technology and innovative and challenging projects
- Ongoing training and career development
- Flexible retribution: Health insurance & childcare check
- International environment and the best working atmosphere