Councilbox is a LegalTech that offers an integral solution for the celebration of remote corporate meetings, as well as citizens virtual services between Public Institutions and citizens. Clients and Partners include the Ministry Of Justice, Telefónica and the Olympic Spanish Committee.
The company has closed a financing round for 5 million Euros for the expansion of its business in Spain and internationally.
About the position:
Councibox is looking for an Account Executive in Spain who is responsible for customer adoption and growth within a territory. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills.
Our sales team works to ensure that our customers are maximizing the value they are receiving from our products and services. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful.
You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within your territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
· Development and follow-up of your prospects and clients portfolio in your territory (governments and public organisations, legal departments in corporations and partners) via phone, e-mail, sales tools, social network and face-to-face meetings.
· Managing new business, upsells, cross-sells and renewals, and handling them all through the sales process, until the closing.
· Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts
· Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow ups.
· Demonstrating the value of our client to prospects, remotely or face-to face, and with a large public.
· Managing and tracking customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in Salesforce.
· Negotiating with senior legal executives.
· Helping elaborate the sales strategy in terms of acquisition, upsells and retention, under the supervision of the Head of Sales.
· Previous experience in B2B sales, SaaS, in the Legal or LegalTech field, preferably selling to either governments/public sector, leading law firms/institutions or legal departments within large corporations.
· Relevant experience working with and having knowledge of technologies that can be applied to LegalTech such as blockchain, AI, digital signature, electronic identification and workflow processes would be desirable.
· Experience with CRM tools.
· Spanish (Native), Fluent (Business level) English language capability - written and spoken.
Who you are:
· You are a passionate sales professional, with excellent communication skills and selling soft skills: good listener, perseverance, enthusiasm, hard worker, organized.
· You have excellent track records of sales and know how to build a strong long-lasting relationship with your clients.
· You are also autonomous, proactive, rigorous, and interested in technology.
· You are comfortable speaking with senior executives, and in public.
· Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop.
· You possess high ambition and low ego.
But what does Councilbox offer me?
Working at Councilbox is a unique opportunity to be involved in a rapid growth, challenging and expanding venture, within a creative environment that offers the possibility to develop a very successful career.
· A competitive salary.
· Full-time job.
· A permanent contract.
· Flexible hours.
· A great work environment.