Councilbox product hasthree different parts: the core that manages the entire management part of themeeting: agenda, attendees, minute, participants..., the videoconferencingsystem that allows online meetings to be held and evidence platform that isresponsible for storing legal evidences and persist them in one or manyBlockchain networks. You will be initially focused on the core.
Recently we raised aSeries A Funding Round (5M €) to scale up the product and expand it to othercountries.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for anexperienced React engineer to join our remote-first dev team. You will join anengineering team at Councilbox who has built a product used by hundreds ofcompanies and organizations that allows the holding of meetings byvideoconference with full legal validity.
Experience: +2 years workingin Nodejs creating data intensive applications (Gross Salary: +25K-40K €according to experience)
This role is right foryou if you are interested in:
· Building an excitingproduct that enables thousand of companies to do legally-certified remotemeetings.
· We build and maintain astrong team culture. Our working culture is based on our four core values: weare driven to learn and build, we show initiative and get our hands dirty, weare open and honest and we enjoy working together.
· Your work has a directimpact on our customers. You are trusted to make the right decisions and freeto act responsibly in the name of Conversional.
· Your opinion matters. Wetrust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. Wedon’t micromanage.
What are yourresponsibilities?
Work closely with ourCTO Alberto (https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertodoval/) , Principal Lead Aarónand Product Managers to define and develop new features for our core productand improve and scale existing ones. Core team is an independent team, socommunicating with other dev and qa teams, product managers and designers isessential.
· Familiarity withcontainer technologies (i.e. Docker and k8s), and experience setting up CI/CDsolutions that containerize web applications and automatically deploy tovarious environments.
· Have a product-focusedmindset with the customer need always front of mind.
· Are able to workautonomously, take full ownership of product features, prioritize effectively,and deliver rapidly.
· Are experienced withdatabases (we use Postgres and Redis).
· Have worked with anyCloud provider (Azure, AWS...).
· Have worked with anymessage broker (i.e. RabbitMQ, Kafka...).
· Find pleasure inattention to detail, best practices and lifelong learning, always making aneffort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments.
· Are based in Europe(between UTC and UTC+3).
· You are fluent inEnglish and love to work with people from different countries. You also knowhow to validate decisions and communicate them clearly to your audience.
· Nice-to-Haves: Webrtctechnology, familiarity with Public Key Infrastructure, symmetric andasymmetric encryption or basic knowdledge about Blockchain technology.
Our Tech stack
· Apollo GraphQL
· Github Actions
· Cloud: Azure (AKS, AzureVMs, Managed Databases...)
· Communication: Slack
· Product: Clickup
· QA: Jira+Qase.io
· Source code and CI:Github + Github Actions