Councilbox product has three different parts: the core that manages the entire management part of the meeting: agenda, attendees, minute, participants..., the videoconferencing system that allows online meetings to be held and evidence platform that isresponsible for storing legal evidences and persist them in one or many Blockchain networks. You will be initially focused on the core.
Recently we raised a Series A Funding Round (5M €) to scale up the product and expand it to othercountries.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced React engineer to join our remote-first dev team. You will join an engineering team at Councilbox who has built a product used by hundreds of companies and organizations that allows the holding of meetings by videoconference with full legal validity.
Experience and salary:
+2 years working in React (Gross Salary: +22K-35K € according to experience)
This role is right for you if you are interested in:
· Building an exciting product that enables thousand of companies to do legally-certified remote meetings.
· We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our four core values: we are driven to learn and build, we show initiative and get our hands dirty, we are open and honest and we enjoy working together.
· Your work has a direct impact on our customers. You are trusted to make the right decisions and free to act responsibly in the name of Conversional.
· Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
What are your responsibilities?
Work closely with our CTO Alberto, Principal Lead Aarón and Product Managers to define and develop new features for our core product and improve and scale existing ones. Core team is an independent team, so communicating with other dev and qa teams, product managers and designers is essential.
· Familiarity with container technologies (i.e. Docker and k8s), and experience setting up CI/CD solutions that containerize web applications and automatically deploy to various environments.
· Have a product-focused mindset with the customer need always front of mind.
· Are able to work autonomously, take full ownership of product features, prioritize effectively, and deliver rapidly.
· Are experienced with databases (specially Redis).
· Have worked with any Cloud provider (Azure, AWS...).
· Find pleasure in attention to detail, best practices and lifelong learning, always making an effort to keep your skills fresh and stay up-to-date on industry developments.
· Are based in Europe (between UTC and UTC+3).
Our Tech stack
· Apollo GraphQL
· Tailwind css
· Github Actions
· Cloud: Azure (AKS, Azure VMs, Managed Databases...)
· Communication: Slack
· Product: Clickup
· QA: Jira+Qase.io
· Source codeand CI: Github + Github Action