Ritmo is looking for a Backend Engineer with 3+ years of experience building web and data-intensive applications.
You will be responsible for developing robust & maintainable code using best practices and working hand in hand with the rest of the development, data, and product team.
You will be part of a team of like-minded individuals in a very fast-paced environment, and get to work on exciting multidisciplinary problems building a DevOps environment from scratch.
Join us in this opportunity to make a big impact on the lives of worldwide entrepreneurs!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Working hand in hand with the rest of the product, tech & data teams.
- Defining new services and their feasibility.
- Finding the best approach to new features to meet the business requirements, optimizing the time-to-release and team effort.
- Automate internal processes and implement new features for final users.
You will thrive if you have:
- 3+ years of experience building production software systems.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- Expertise in backend development in at least one modern programming language.
- Proven ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Used to working with relational (MySQL or similar) and non-relational databases (MongoDB or similar).
- Hands-on experience in Docker.
- Previously worked with caches (Redis, Memcached).
- Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Solid experience with Software Testing.
- Work From Home
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Grow your Career
- Unlimited Holidays
- Wellbeing Budget
- Cool Teammates
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and democratize access to capital for the marketplace economy. We are disrupting the fintech vertical with our technology, allowing digital business owners to get funded in an easier, faster and more flexible way.
We are a hyper-growth company. Founded in 2020 in Spain by serial entrepreneurs, with a track record in Finance, eCommerce and Digital Marketing. So far, we have contributed to hundreds of eCommerce to scale their growth, closed a seed round of more than €16M in funding and expanded our operations through Europe, the UK and LATAM.
We continue to scale and we are in need of great people with drive, talent, passion and eagerness to build an impactful company.
If you are interested in becoming an early employee of one of the hottest startups in the fintech European Ecosystem, backed by some of the most important VCs and institutional investors in Europe and would like to work closely with serial tech entrepreneurs, then join us in this great opportunity to democratize access to capital for digital business.
*Ritmo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability status…