TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
WHO WE ARE:
Genially was founded in Spain in 2015, with the goal of revolutionizing the world of communication. We develop a SaaS platform that allows users to create content and digital experiences in a fast and simple way.
Our main objective is to help our users improve the way that they communicate, present, distribute and teach. With OVER 18 MILLION USERS IN 190 COUNTRIES, we can say that we are on the right track! In fact, we received the Wayra award for "Most scalable start-up" at EnlightED 2020.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At Genially, you’ll be part of an agile, dynamic and international team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment, where every day is different and where every opinion counts. We are results-oriented, and as such we value effectiveness and the desire to share and grow together to reach common goals.
As Genially employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology. We enjoy what we do, we believe in our product, and we love our culture of trust. Genially is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the content creation space!
WHO YOU ARE
We’re currently looking for a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST to join our People's team.
As we continue to expand, our HR Team is looking to hire an experienced Digital Recruiter who will own the recruitment process end to end.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years of experience of Digital Recruitment experience within an IT/Technology related industry is essential for the role.
- Previous experience in international talent acquisition or SaaS companies.
- Proficiency level in English will be highly valued.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and most importantly positive attitude and high energy!
- People's person with a very good level of communication and the ability to adapt the speech to any interlocutor.
- We are looking for a new colleague 100% remote but based in Spain.
- Manage the whole hiring process: from the beginning of the funnel to the end, from active sourcing and lead generation, conducting candidate CV/phone screenings, to managing offer letter negotiations and onboarding procedures.
- Work closely with the diferents managers to understand their needs and priorities, also you will have to advise them during the recruitment process to make better decisions.
- You will participate in different initiatives in the people team, including redefining the hiring and onboarding process.
- Capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high job requisition demand and strong commitment to improving processes and time to hire.
- Candidate obsession! Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Full-time and permanent contract (40 hours/week) 💻📅
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus 🤑💰
- Flexible schedule 📅
- 100% Remote, based in Spain ☀
- 23 days of PTO + your Birthday! 🎂
- Yearly education budget 👩🎓👨🎓
- Reduced schedule during July, August (37,5hours per week) and two last week of the year (35 hours per week). 🌞🏖
- Access to discounted private health insurance. 🩺
- Yoga classes, to balance work with health and wellness! (virtual) 🧘🏽
- English classes (virtual) 🔝
- International and multicultural work environment 🥰