Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep machine learning tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Program Manager with a background in software development. Previous experience in Artificial Intelligence and/or SaaS development is a plus. As our Program Manager, your job will be to oversee and coordinate the various projects, products, and other strategic initiatives across the organization. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
If you're motivated to see your work applied by some of the world's leading organizations battling the health and social impacts of coronavirus, helping inform the distribution of funding in developing countries, or investing in new infrastructure according to citizens' needs, this role could be for you.
● Coordinate teams in different timezones, including UX Designers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, and vendors.
● Collect and document project scope, functional requirements, and objectives, in a way that’s understandable for technical and non-technical audiences.
● Plan the overall project and monitor the progress to identify areas for improvement, minimize risks, and take corrective measures.
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
● Keep project status & communication up to date with all involved parties.
● Manage contracts and deliverables with vendors.
● Problem-solving-oriented mindset.
● Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development (full-stack) and cloud architecture.
● Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities with different profiles, including customers.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with customers, team, and third parties/vendors.
● Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Python or Node.js.
● Experience managing remote development projects and teams.
● Experience in the AI field, either ML or NLP.
● Experience with AWS.
Your qualifications.The minimal requirements are:
● 3 years of experience working as a Software Developer (full-stack).
● 3 years of proven experience in project management in the IT industry.
● Fluent level of Spanish and English.
● Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the AI game.
● Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project.
● Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
● Our offices are located in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach!
● Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home.
● Chance to become an expert in a new technological field.
● Full-time position based in Barcelona.
● 6 months trial period + fix term contract.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Citibeats organizes unstructured data via natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
Leading financial institutions in Spain and different public organizations like the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin, Tokio Marine and international partners like NTT Data, Accenture and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution.
Citibeats has received prestigious recognition like the United Nations; World Summit Awards, the “Best Artificial Intelligence for Governments” by COGx and winner of NTT Data’s “Open Innovation Contest “in Japan.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.