About the job
UX/UI web designer
Reloadly is a VC-backed tech startup, removing the complexities in mobile airtime and digital gifting with our innovative and flexible Cloud APIs. We are looking for a UX/UI designer responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Work closely with the engineering, product teams to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges.
- Define and design example interaction patterns through documentation and prototypes.
- Produce polished interfaces and meaningful interactions.
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Head of growth to identify and resolve user experience and marketing problems.
- Assist with collecting and categorizing interface patterns.
- Contribute new ideas to help evolve the capabilities of the products.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- plan and implement new designs
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- You can distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- Communicate with the Product manager and stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers and product manager to build them.
- Make things beautiful! - Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- You’re a self-starter who actively seeks ways to make our user's experience both visually easy to use.
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in unusual and innovative ways.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- A solid and up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in web (mobile and iOS design is a plus).
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
- UI design portfolio
Please include a link or attachment with your portfolio when you apply. Resumes are helpful to understand your experience but we would like to see work samples as well.