Citibeats is growing! Join a fast moving and exciting deep tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a Junior Venture Manager who will work close to the CEO of Citibeats, a fast-growing Ethical AI startup in building & scaling the leading Social risk understanding platform worldwide every knowledge team loves.
As (Junior) Venture Development Manager at Citibeats you will:
● Work closely together with Senior Managers to deliver against our growth roadmap
● Take over operational responsibility in task force assignments in mission critical processes & strategic initiatives
● Quickly become subject-matter expert in assigned topics and lead smaller squats towards achieving ambitious targets
● Continuously challenge & optimize our business model
● Derive concise action plans & execute them to the point
● Become part of one of the most promising AI powered Social Risk Understanding tech ventures in Worldwide, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise
● Outstanding academic credentials from a top-tier university
● At least 1 year of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital and / or business development
● An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action
● Goal-oriented & the will to take responsibility from day one
● A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level, the advisory board and investors
● You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling
● Proficiency in English & office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
● Experience in a tech startup would be greatly beneficial
What to expect
An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
Our mission: To affect $2Bn in decisions impacting in society.
We are applying Citibeats to impact in areas related to sustainable development, financial inclusion, natural disaster response, social policy and hate speech policy–and we’re just scratching the surface. We are building an ethical AI!
Over the next three years, our goal is to influence $2 billion in budgets for efforts that have not previously taken the voice of citizens into account. By giving a face–and a voice–to the numbers, we aim to bring humanity back into decision-making–a factor which has been overlooked for far too long.
Founded in 2018 by Ivan Caballero.
€5m+ in venture funding.
Six figure revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
Fast growing team of 25+ experts from 10+ countries at the forefront of AI.
Loft office in the heart of Barcelona.